Monday, July 6, 2009

Grenews.org Website!

Like the whole green movement? I love it! So many people want to invest in it but do not know how or believe they cannot afford it. Another huge problem, people do not think going green is necessary!

I want to change this view, educating them to see that it not only makes environmental sense to go green but also financial sense. Right now, the green movement is brand new. So much information is available, but it is so disorganized! I am working on a website that organizes green/renewable energy information, keeps track of changes in policy, changes in energy rebates, new product releases, and new events!

Since so much information is available about this new green industry, making this site will be a TON of work. I am going to make it for everyone. As an advocate of the new green industry, I need to learn this information so I can share it with others. Let's see what we can do together!

No comments:

Post a Comment